Monday, March 31, 2008

Cellphones.. Fatal??

Procrastinating again this morning, woke up late, I sat in bed and watched the FOX 5 Morning News. I was finally starting to move, and get ready when I heard the anchor say that a new study has been done saying that cellphones may be the cause of brain tumors I was alarmed and of course, stopped moving and procrastinated some more. Needless to say I missed my first class, but have not touched my cell phone since... Who am I kidding? We all know as soon as I heard the deadly news I picked up my cellphone and called my Mom to tell her, Ironic right? The opening line was Cellphones more deadly than cigarettes. As stated in a previous blog I am an advocate for Anti-smoking. This statement is alarming, and I plan on looking into this further. Just another piece.. I am sure everyone can relate to this, because everyone and their mom has a cellphone.

No comments: