Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When it Rains it Pours....

Due to one crisis after another I have not been posting. Partially to blame is my procrastinating, but on a serious note, I was in my first car accident on April 3rd and after that fiasco, they just kept coming. Here is some background. Manager cut my hours at work, so a second job was needed. Then on a more serious level, my grandma got very ill and was in the hospital for the past two weeks and I have been there every day with her. I have all four grandparents and on the other side my other grandma fell on her bad knee and had to be rushed to the emergency room, and the drama did not stop there. The statement “when it rains it pours” is an understatement for the month I have had. With things winding down, I figured I owed my readers an explanation. Sorry about that. Sometimes putting all the pieces together takes longer than expected. My advice, always leave room for problems, and if you’re a procrastinator this will be hard for you, but try.

No comments: