Monday, March 31, 2008

Leaving Viewers in Suspense

As I continue to procrastinate I watch my weekly anticipated show One Tree Hill. This show has been running for about five years and each year it gets better and better. The show is filled with scandal, lies, love, all the themes a good “chic” show should have. I started watching this show with my best friend four years ago and now that she is away from college this is our time together. Yes I know, it is not like she moved to Guam, she is only upstate , but we call each other on commercials and at the end we share our opinions on the scandalous events that occurred in that evening’s show. Tonight Tuesday March 18, 2008 was the wedding event of the whole series. If you do not watch the show, I advise you start, the show has so many real life situations and sometimes I can turn to the show to help me through. Ultimately…. This show is amazing, and the episode tonight left all of us viewers in suspense. Will Nanny Carrie strike again? Will Dan be accepted back into the lives of his family? All these questions will be answered when the series returns on a new day Monday April 14 ,2008, on CW 11.

No comments: