Thursday, May 1, 2008

What is it like to be a HAWK?

Some people are very observant. I happen to have a best friend who is more than observant; it is her natural instinct to see everything. She does not miss a thing, it is rubbing off on me, I guess you could call me a hawk in training. She hears everything, sees everything, knows dates and times, truly an amazing talent. She is my best friend and this quality happens to bring us closer and closer everyday. I now find myself being places and calling her crouched down behind a garbage pail telling her what I am seeing or what I am hearing. This usually occurs in the mall, which is drama central. Everyone has something to say like ever famous statement “it isn’t an affair when everyone knows about it” stated from a loser at a cart. People happen to annoy the both of us, and little do they know but we scream and laugh in their faces because we hate them not because we think they are funny. The laughs that can be heard in the mall are haunting. The two of us together is a ridiculous combination. It is like God spaced us out coming into the world, about four years so that the world would be ready for what is NOW. I speak to her about twelve times a day and I can never end a conversation without I LOVE YOU. All and all, she is a hawk. I will someday be a hawk. Anything that goes on, we know about it, so stop thinking we do not. And one last thing, “we do not offer food to you because we do not care about your needs, nor do we want to share with you”. Two hawks, one card store, a buffet of food, no one else is needed! Another piece of the puzzle that will never change.

No comments: