Monday, May 5, 2008

Another HORRENDOUS Day at Work

So yesterday was the Sunday before mother’s day. As I strolled in to work with my Star bucks coffee, I glanced into the store and saw chaos, the store was only open for ten minutes prior, and already there were at least fifteen people in the store, which means the store was packed, because the store is no where near big. On the inside I was crying and savoring every last sip of my white mocha frap. It was at this time I put on a smile and said “ Hi how are you, do you need any help today”. I was once again bombarded with silly questions, like do you have mother’s day gifts? If you knew what my store looked like you would know that the whole front wall is filled with mother’s day frames and pillows, quilts, and anything else you could think of. I have come to realize that people in a frantic just may not be able to see what is right in front of them. This should not come as a shock… but the debit credit scenario occurred many times yet again. I have no patience left, all I have is my empty star bucks cup and a sad tired face. Just another venting process because I just needed to let it all out.

No comments: