Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time Flies When Your Having Fun


I honestly cannot believe that my freshman year of college is coming to an end. It feels like yesterday I was going to the orientation and nervous about what I was going to wear to the first day of school. Sadly as time went on outfits were not the biggest problems in my life. This second semester was definitely more challenging than the first, but more memorable as well.
Today as each class came to an end, with the thought of finals on my mind, I walked out of each class thinking, time flies. I remember thinking at the beginning of the year, what will I do this summer, and it is almost here. I must sound crazy but now that the summer is here, I do not know what to do with it. I feel like its coming to fast, and I did not have enough time to plan anything, but then again… the summer is all about impulsiveness and not knowing what is going to happen next. I guess what I am saying is, soon I will be done with school completely and I will be thrown into the real world, and I do not like that one bit. It is like the Toys R Us slogan “ I don’t wanna grow up I’m a Toys R Us kid”.
There are so many pieces of my puzzle that are still missing. As school comes to a close, another piece is set in stone, you cannot go back anymore, just look forward. As I look forward, I see a beach with me tanning on it, and after a trip to Star Bucks to get a frap with some friends! I hope this summer holds love, good friends, good times, and of course an amazing tan!

No comments: