Thursday, May 1, 2008

He doesn't even know...


He doesn’t even know that when he smiles my heart races. I sit there and think, does he even know I exist. When I watch movies with my friends and a cute romantic scene comes on I think to myself I wish he did these things.. but he doesn’t even know. I consider my self to be a somewhat expert in the so called “love” area. I have been through a lot and I keep coming back for more. Music triggers it, movies, a glance, a wave. I tend to over analyze little things as flirting, which is why it gets me to points like this. I know I am not the only one who feels this way, but sometimes all I can see is him. I think to myself, I barely know him, this is why I want to know more. I even can clock certain things, first, walk into class put things down, start computer, look up and hopefully he is looking at me, usually a smile occurs sometimes a head nod. I know boys, and they barely make an effort. For two semesters I have seen this guy and it drives me crazy… this happens to be a piece of the puzzle that may never fit, but who really ever knows.

No comments: