Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Perfect Song....

Sometimes things happen in life, and you feel like no one understands you, and then you turn on the radio and there it is. That song, and you feel like wow, the artist must be inside my head. Every note they sing gives you chills you feel overwhelmed and if you’re a girl you will probably cry. As the drama in my life continued I heard this song while driving to school in my mom’s truck. She has all these stations I never listen to and I turned on the radio and it was just there. It is called “I’m Not Missing You”. The chorus is :
I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it's different
I don't even feel the distance
I'm not missing
I'm not missing you

I have realized people will go to great lengths to put me in a bad mood, and this song just said it all for me. I will no longer fall apart and cry over people who really do not matter. This song made me realize that life goes on, and everyone finds that special someone, but this process is not to be rushed. So for now that is one piece of the puzzle that fits.

Check out the music video :)

No comments: